A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Facebook Pixel: analysis tool to know the actions that people perform on the website and display advertising according to browsing preferences.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the Like or Share type.
Deactivation or elimination of cookiesAt any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers . All browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser. You can configure Cookies in your browser by clicking on the following links:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You will be able to continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode" although the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link . If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies , we attach this other link .