Sisal Bag - Handmade Carrycot - Namibia Model
Sisal bag, Kenyan style, carefully made by hand, with natural sisal fiber and long genuine leather handle. It is a 100% plastic-free handmade carrycot
- The approximate measurements of the carrycot are 37x23x28cm.
- Elegant black and beige triangle design. 35cm long leather handles, perfect for carrying over the shoulder.
- It does not contain lining inside.
- It has a zipper closure to be able to close it completely.
The essence of the bag
Each sisal bag is unique and different, therefore, they all have small peculiarities and differences with respect to the photograph that make them even more special. They are not mass-produced baskets, they are an item elaborated and meticulously cared for by hand and that stands out for being, each one of them, a unique and artisan product.
Every time you make a purchase at Vurma you will receive all our products lovingly wrapped in reusable packaging .
Our shipping costs are free from purchases over €40 for national shipments / €85 for international shipments .
Approximate delivery times Standard Shipping option:
- Peninsula and Balearic Islands: 3-6 business days
- Canary Islands: 3-7 business days
- Europe/North America: 4-14 business days
- Rest of the World: 7-14 business days
Express Shipping option available during checkout.
And if when your products arrive you want to exchange them for another size, model or simply want to return them, don't worry! You can do it without any problem within 14 days of receiving the order.
To choose the perfect ring size, we recommend that you measure the diameter of one you have at home. Our sizes are approximate, as all our products are handmade. Our advice: if in doubt between two sizes, always choose the larger one.
In some necklaces we work with 3 chain lengths. In the following table we describe the measurements.