Sisal Bag - Handmade Carrycot - Wazi Model
Kenyan style sisal bag carefully handcrafted with natural sisal fiber and long genuine leather handle. It is a 100% plastic free bag.
- The approximate measurements of the carrycot are 38x23x28cm.
- Design made in a smooth light beige tone with brown handles, 35cm long, perfect to carry over the shoulder.
- It does not contain lining inside.
- All our African baskets have a zipper closure to be able to close them completely.
The essence of the bag
Each sisal bag is unique and different, therefore, they all have small peculiarities and differences with respect to the photograph that make them even more special. They are not handbags made on a chain, it is an article elaborated and meticulously cared for by hand and that stands out for being, each one of them, a unique and artisan product.
Somehow, we understand that it is an article that represents another way of consuming or understanding fashion, much more sustainable and respectful. Would you like to know more about our bags? Visit our blog.
Every time you make a purchase at Vurma you will receive all our products lovingly wrapped in reusable packaging .
Our shipping costs are free from purchases over €40 for national shipments / €85 for international shipments .
Approximate delivery times Standard Shipping option:
- Peninsula and Balearic Islands: 3-6 business days
- Canary Islands: 3-7 business days
- Europe/North America: 4-14 business days
- Rest of the World: 7-14 business days
Express Shipping option available during checkout.
And if when your products arrive you want to exchange them for another size, model or simply want to return them, don't worry! You can do it without any problem within 14 days of receiving the order.
To choose the perfect ring size, we recommend that you measure the diameter of one you have at home. Our sizes are approximate, as all our products are handmade. Our advice: if in doubt between two sizes, always choose the larger one.
In some necklaces we work with 3 chain lengths. In the following table we describe the measurements.